No individual recipes or crafts are allowed.
These have to be roundups of recipes that you have posted on your website as the post will include a link back to your website so that the reader can then go to your site to get the recipes or crafts.
It is important when you have created the roundup that the people that have contributed to your roundup know you may be using their image in your featured image. That is the image you should be using when you post on here. You are welcome to use another image if you don’t have their permission just please make it a vertical image if possible.
I am asking that images be no larger than 500 widths and no smaller than 500 widths. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The blurb you can either take a little from your site OR write a paragraph. This is your choice.
Link to recipe or craft roundup.
No links to your Amazon or any other affiliates please as they will be going to your site for the roundup.
Information so there is no confusion:
- Submissions must be food, beverage, recipe or DIY oriented and go to a roundup post.
- Submissions must contain a valid link to the recipe or page they represent
- Titles must be only the recipe/DIY name or title
- Titles may not include other information such as Weight Watchers, Keto, South Beach, low-fat, low-carb, etc.
- *Please use the tag function to for this.
- Photos must be well lit and focus on the food, beverage or DIY they represent
- Photos must have no writing on them except if the site watermark is on it.
Posts will be reviewed and approved in the order they are submitted
Posts will automatically publish every 1/2 hour and are selected from the drafts in random order
In the event there are no posts in the queue, random posts older than 30 days will be republished; publish emails will not be sent for any posts that have been republished.
I hope you enjoy posting your great recipes & DIYs and if you have any questions feel free to contact me. (email@example.com)